We endeavour to achieve a high standard in all of our activities at school. We expect this to be reflected both in the appearance and behaviour of our pupils. All pupils must have full school uniform, worn correctly, for daily attendance at school. Uniform will also be worn on occasions when children are representing the school, including visits.
Parents and carers are asked to provide the uniform and ensure children wear it correctly to and from school, and at other times as required.
Details of suppliers are at the bottom of the page.
- Red Checkendon Primary School sweatshirt or cardigan
- White polo shirt
- Navy blue trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress (black canvas, skinny trousers, leggings or jeans may not be worn)
- Navy blue or black school shoes (trainers or canvas shoes may not be worn)
- Navy or white socks or tights
- Red checked summer dress
- Appropriate waterproof coat
- Light summer hat
- Rucksack or bookbag (Top Tip - hang one keyring or charm from your bag so that they are easy to identify)
Oak Class can come to school wearing PE kit on their PE days (see the class pages for details).
Willow Class and Silver Birch Class will change at school.
- Red Checkendon Primary School Hoodie
- Red Checkendon Primary School PE Top or plain red PE top
- Black or navy shorts, leggings, jogging bottoms
- Outdoor sports trainers
- Drawstring PE bag
- Hair should be neat, tidy and appropriately tied back (especially for PE)
- Extreme styles and hair colouring will not be permitted
Jewellery / piercings
- Pupils are allowed a watch (not one that takes photos or recordings) plain silver or gold ear studs.
- Hoops and coloured studs are not permitted. Rings and bracelets must not be worn.
Please ensure that all school uniform is clearly labelled with child's full name
Our uniform supplier is Trutex Didcot where you are able to purchase jumpers, cardigans, hoodies, bookbags and PE tops.
Trutex can be found at: https://myschoolwear.co.uk/
Second hand uniform
We have a selection of second hand uniform, please speak to our PTA for more details.