Am I eligible for free school meals?
Did you know that by registering for Free School Meals your child not only has the opportunity to enjoy a free school meal but he/she could also be entitled to a substantial reduction in the cost of residential visits and music tuition?
The school also benefits from additional funding for all students who are registered for free school meals or who have been registered in the past 6 years. This funding is given to schools to raise the attainment of children and enables us to provide many additional support mechanisms such as one to one tuition and booster classes along with financial support for educational visits and activities.
Am I Eligible for Free School Meals?
Free school meals are offered to children whose parents receive:
* Income Support
* Income based Employment & Support Allowance
* Income based Jobseekers Allowance
* Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
* The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
* Child Tax Credit provided your annual income, as assessed by the Inland Revenue, does not exceed £16,190 and provided that Working Tax Credit is not included.
We are not allowed to recognise any other benefit other than those mentioned above.
How to Apply
It is quick and easy to apply. Please contact the school administrator for further details.