Funding for the PE and Sport Premium
Schools receive PE and sport premium funding based on the number of pupils in years 1 to 6.
Funding for 2020 2021
- Schools with 17 or more eligible pupils receive £16,500.
- Schools must use the funding to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and sport you offer.
PE and sport premium should be used to:
- develop or add to the PE and sport activities that your school already offers
- build capacity and capability within the school to ensure that improvements made now will benefit pupils joining the school in future years
There are 5 key indicators that schools should expect to see improvement across:
- the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity
- the profile of PE and sport is raised across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement
- increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- increased participation in competitive sport
Please click on the attachments below for details of how we have spent this grant and our plans for future spending: